- Appointed after consultation with an orthopedist surgeon;
- Includes 5-10 sessions;
- The duration of the session is 15-30 minutes;
- The best effect is obtained in combination with other rehabilitation procedures.
Consultation with an orthopedist is necessary before starting the course to identify contraindications, as well as to determine the duration of the course, the wavelength during the procedures.
Записаться на прием
UFT affects tissue repair due to the ability of acoustic waves to penetrate to different depths, affecting only the needed area.
Indications for the use of shock wave therapy can be:
- Diseases of the joints of the shoulder and elbow;
- Diseases of the feet (bones on the toes);
- Heel spur;
- Osteoarthritis of the knee and hip joints;
- Rehabilitation after sports injuries;
- Rehabilitation after fractures;
- Diseases of tendons and ligaments;
- Rehabilitation after joint arthroplasty;
- Osteocondritis of the spine;
- Inflammation of joint structures and tendons.
Shock wave therapy can be indicated for a number of other diagnoses associated with inflammation and tissue dysfunction.
Sign up for a consultation to get comprehensive advice.
Doctors of ETC Rehabilitation Center carry out diagnostic, therapeutic, preventive and rehabilitation procedures in accordance with modern protocols using original Swiss equipment.