Complex treatment of arthritis in Kiev
Arthritis is an inflammation of the joint and is manifested by joint pain, swelling, impaired mobility, redness, and a local increase in temperature.
Arthritis can be caused by:
- Immune disorders (eg rheumatoid arthritis);
- Injury to the joint (both acute and chronic);
As the disease progresses, symptoms and manifestations intensify, as tissues are constantly damaged.
ETC Clinic specializes in diseases of the musculoskeletal system and in arthritis in particular.
Arthritis treatment, depending on the severity, can take place in two phases:
Removal of acute inflammation:
- Prescribing anti-inflammatory drugs;
- Prescription of hormonal drugs;
- Injections into the joint;
Recovery and rehabilitation of the joint after inflammation:
- Kinesiotherapy (exercise therapy);
- Massage and post-isometric relaxation;
- Shock wave therapy.
The course and composition of treatment is determined by the attending physician after diagnosis and initial consultation.